- Specialism: Commissioning
- Salary: £700+ per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: East of England
- Reference: SS/17551
Our featured job of the week is for an NHS organisation who are currently looking for a Commissioning Director for an initial period of 3 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining effective relationships with key partners;
- Ensuring effective engagement and communications including media communications. This will involve potentially highly emotive and highly contentious communication requiring the highest level of skill;
- Ensuring alignment of the work streams to each other, to other local plans ongoing within the STP footprints that are outside the scope of the specialised commissioning portfolio, and to other programmes that may fall outside of the STP footprint boundaries, with input from colleagues at NHS England and other partners;
- General understanding of good governance and of the difference between governance and management;
- Understanding of principles of commissioning.
For more information or to apply for this exciting and challenging role please go here