- Specialism: Procurement and Supply Chain
- Salary: up to £65,000 per annum plus benefits package
- Job Type: Permanent
- Reference: ZA/18914
Our featured job of the week is for our client, one of the leading healthcare groups in the UK, who are looking to appoint a Clinical Resources Manager based in one of their London Hospitals.
The Clinical Resources Manager is responsible for establishing and leading the supply expense agenda for the supply expense/clinical resource management program for a hospital. The postholder is responsible for driving positive change through program definition and leading initiatives that support the health care organisations’ clinical expense agenda. The position is responsible for reviewing and optimising the group purchasing organisation’s contract portfolio and developing and executing product standardisation with the value analysis committees. The Clinical Resources Manager has a broad enterprise and segment influence and will need to build alliances with Hospital Leadership, Physicians and Supply Chain to successfully execute their clinical supply expense plans. The position requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. A well-suited candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them.
- Develops and implements facility or division based strategies and processes to reduce supply expense per adjusted admission;
- Develops, implements, monitors and verifies facility(s)-based product standardisation, contract compliance, product utilisation, cost data, process improvements and waste;
- Develops and facilitates clinical product value analysis committees to reduce the number of stock keeping units (SKUs) by standardisation, increase product quality, evaluation of processes and introduce of new products;
- Interacts with facility leadership and supply chain to identify improvement opportunities and develop/implement continuous quality improvement processes regarding supply/labour practices and recommends cost reductions;
- Participates and communicates with facility medical staff and clinical staff to monitor, communicate and make improvements to utilisation profiling;
The successful candidate:
- Clinical/healthcare experience, minimum of 2 years;
- Acute care setting preferred;
- Patient care experience highly preferred;
- Experience with computer skills for Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Progressive experience demonstrating ability to accomplish objectives through a multi-disciplinary team.
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.