- Specialism: Accounting and Finance
- Salary: Competitive
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: London
- Reference: DL/19076
Our featured job of the week is for our client, an entrepreneurial health-tech company, that requires an ambitious and motivated Business Development professional to play a key role in the next phase of their journey.
- Manage the assigned Financial Services teams to deliver an effective, efficient and high quality service to the department’s customers in line with the relevant SLAs;
- Liaising with NHSE on all matters associated with CCG financial accounting;
- Managing, developing and implementing best practice accounting policy to be shared across all CCG facing teams, the Financial Services Department, and the wider NHS organisation;
- Lead in the coordination of training and development and recruitment activity across the CCG facing teams;
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of Standard Operating Procedures and internal/external KPIs; Developing and delivery of strategy within the department; Contribute to the development and achievement of SLAs;
A successful candidate will have:
- Fully qualified accountant;
- Experience of financial accounts and audit (preferable if experience of service auditor reporting)
- Experience of business development;
- Essential to have experience of managing a large team of accountants and delivery of accounts;
- NHS experience required (preferably commissioning).
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.