- Specialism: Clinical Governance
- Salary: £500 per day
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South Central
- Reference: DL/16318
A leading NHS Trust based in the South of England is currently seeking to appoint an experienced Associate Director of Governance for an interim contract of initially 3 months.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the division is compliant with Trust wide requirements for quality;
- Identifying areas for improvement and working with clinical teams to design and deliver action plan;
- Analysing data at a divisional level to identify themes and trends and providing reports to a variety of audience;
- Providing specialist advice and support to staff and service users on all areas relating to quality governance;
- Proactively analysing clinical performance data and implement actions to ensure delivery of key performance locally;
- Developing and implementing effective strategies to capture patient feedback and embed this to drive forward improvements in care delivery;
- Managing the complaints locally within division and ensuring alignment with Trust’s central complaints team and processes;
- Working with the Trust’s equality and diversity lead, promoting a culture which supports all aspects of diversity.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Degree level education or equivalent experience, skills and knowledge;
- In depth understanding of national policy in relation to clinical quality and Care Quality Commission activities and methodologies;
- The ability to analyse complex problems and to develop and successfully implement practical and workable solutions to address them.
If you have the skills, experience and personal attributes outlined above and would like to find out more or apply for this exciting and challenging opportunity, please visit here