- Specialism: Strategy and Change
- Salary: Competitive - CCS NMNC Framework Band 8c/Band 8d
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South East
- Reference: TC/19018
- Will be responsible for identifying new commercial opportunities and driving growth across the organisation’s business activities.
- Will lead on identifying opportunities to bring in additional sources of income from other sources
- Lead on tender/bid activity for the organisation across the full business cycle from opportunity identification and qualification, through bid development to successful deal close
- Take a lead role in developing and managing service based partnerships and business relationships with healthcare providers, healthcare commissioners and other organisations to further deliver and shape the organisation’s business development aims
- Significantly shape the development of the organisation’s strategy by analysing the market and advising the Executive and Board of development opportunities.
Key skills and experience:
- Experience at this level within the NHS
- Strong and credible experience of leading strategic business activity across an NHS organisation
- Excellent stakeholder engagement internal and external with clinicians and non-clinicians alike
- Full tender cycle knowledge and experience
- Staff management experience
If you think that you are ready for this exciting and challenging role pease go here for further information and to apply.