- Specialism: Commissioning
- Salary: Neg dependent on experience
- Job Type: Interim
- Location: South Central
- Reference: LG/18527
Our first featured job of the week for 2018 is for a large NHS organisation located in the South Central, who are currently looking to appoint an Associate Clinical Lead who holds extensive experience in Children's Commissioning (Nursing). This role is within IR35 scope and is likely to be for a period of 6 months initially.
- Oversight and development of the Children and Young People’s Continuing Care process to ensure that the eligible Southampton City population receive care packages in the most appropriate setting to meet the requirements for the child;
- Work with the health, social care professional and education professionals to ensure children’s continuing care assessments are completed in a timely manner to establish whether the individual meets the national criteria for Continuing Care;
- Undertake eligibility reviews with health, social care and education professionals involved of children who are in receipt of Continuing Care;
- Monitoring and providing assurance on the quality of service providers for Children and Young People’s Continuing Care, this includes placements and domiciliary care services;
A successful candidate will have:
- Candidate must hold a current registration to the NMC as a Childrens Nurse or QSW specialist within Childrens;
- Must have over three years equivalent paediatric community nursing experience/QSW children’s specialist experience;
- Must have worked within CHC previously and this must be demonstrated on CV.